- Great comfort thanks to the silicone gel
- For moderately active to active patients
- Long durability : one year warranty
- Skin friendly silcone gel
→ 3 models available, with and without distal attachment
A wide range of sizes will provide a good fit to most of stumps.
• TRANS-TIBIAL :
- The model with distal attachment is available with a matrix of 10 or 5 cm.
- STEP'well : 3 mm thickness
- STEP'well Plus : 3 mm thick at the Back / 6 mm thick in the Front
An inner position indicator in the front allows to roll the liner easily on the stump.
• TRANS-FEMORAL :
- STEP'well AK : 3 mm thickness Conical shape
• The STEP'well range of liners are made of silicone gel covered with a protective textile fabric.
• Thanks to the liner composition and structure, the patient enjoys great comfort and keeps a good control of his prosthesis.
• Silicone gel liners will meet the expectations of patients with very different activity levels and will protect their stump whatever their needs.
• Biocompatible silicone gel tested according to ISO 10993-1 is not allergenic. It also withstands chemical effects and ageing.
• One year limited warranty.
• The specially designed textile cover provides easier handling and donning of the prosthesis without limiting its elastic features, ensuring a perfect fit of the stump prominences. Their seamless design avoids all uncomfortable spot.
• Either with or without distal attachment, they are fitted with a flexible cup depending on the liner's size.
• STEP'well and STEP'well Plus with distal attachment are available in 2 matrix lengths :
- 10 cm : standard
- 5 cm : for short stumps to prevent the matrix edge from being at the same level as the bend of the knee.
Thanks to their tapered shape and their regular 3 mm thickness, STEP'well liners are appropriate for trans-tibial amputees...
Thanks to their tapered shape and their increased thickness in the front, STEP'well Plus liners are appropriate for...