Example of fabrication
- one pelvic belt composed of two lateral valves.
- posterior and lateral support hands that keep the trunk in an acceptable orthopedic position.
- one subaxillar counter-pad plus one kickstand on the opposite side.
- two metallic uprights and fixing bars and plates allowing adjustment of the valves position and level of tightening.
Patients suffering from severe dorsal or dorso-lumbar scolioses that are characterized by :
- angulation higher than 30°,
- bad reducibility with strong spinal rotation,
- fast worsening, specially during puberty.