The SIDO kit provides specific spare parts to assemble in adjunction to a classic thermoformed appliance, in order to turn it into a seat brace with a mobile back.
- Allows the controlled mobility of the trunk in relation to the pelvis and ensures the orthopedic seating.
- Improves the freedom of movement required for postural scheme development.
- Possibility to adjust the range of extension movements and the resistance level.
- patients with cerebral palsy, older than 4 years
- brain-damaged or multi-handicapped patients
- patients suffering from muscular or neurological pathologies that jeopardize the proper sitting position
- patients weighing more than 60 kg and taller than 1,60 m
- hypotonic patients
- hyper-spastic patients
- patients suffering from serious orthopedic disorders
Mounted as an adjunction on a standard appliance, this therapeutic tool grants the freedom of movement required for...
The optional locking bars allow to unite the back to the seat at any time by hand screw.
The optional reinforced locking bars allow to unite the back to the seat at any time by hand screw.