- Energy return
- Great walking comfort provided by a PU link between both blades
- High stability
• DynaStar foot is original due to its design : both blades are linked by a flexible joint made of high performance PU.
• Upper blade in carbon composite, lower strut aluminium.
• The combined action of the PU link and the carbon blade improves the absorption of foot rotation at heel strike and makes shock absorption more flexible and smoother, providing a rapid foot flat.
• Ease of inversion-eversion thanks to the PU link and the carbon composite blade split in the forefoot.
• The design of the different components allows the patients to feel a great lateral and antero-posterior stability.
Lighter cosmetic shell : 25 % lighter
Cosmetic shell weight (size 25) : 198g
→ 1K172 / 1K178 : 107 mm
→ 1K202 / 1K203-P6 : 134 mm
→ 1K207-032 : 134 mm
→ 1K207-045 : 147 mm
→ 1K207-060 : 162 mm
→ 1K207-075 : 177 mm
Example of product Nr for a DynaStar foot, module 3, left side, size 25 : 1A500-3G25
Approximative foot weight, size 25, cosmetic excluded : 345 g
1A400 - DYNA C
Progressive energy return, Dynamism, Progressive and smooth completion...
1A410 - DYNA J
Appropriate for trans-tibial amputees with short stumps, Its J-shape...
1A500 - DynaStar
Energy return, Great walking comfort provided by a PU link between...
1E201 - Energy Storing Foot + Multi-Axis Ankle
Combined with Dynastep foot, the multiaxis ankle provides the patient...
1A101 - DYNASTEP
Comfort at heel strike. A good rollover. Integrated carbon blade
1A40019 - Shoe-Horn
The shoe-horn makes it easier to slipe the cosmetic shell on and off...
1A41004 - Assembling Tee
For Dyna J Foot.
1D20 / 1D26 / 1D101-2225 / 1D101-2629 - Junction Plates
They ensure perfect and clean gluing of the cosmetic shin on the foot.
1A40020 - Cosmetic shell kit for DYNA foot
The spare cosmetic shell comes with a Spectra sock and a malleolar...