- Energy return
- Great walking comfort provided by a PU link between both blades
- High stability
• DynaStar foot is original due to its design : both blades are linked by a flexible joint made of high performance PU.
• Upper blade in carbon composite, lower strut aluminium.
• The combined action of the PU link and the carbon blade improves the absorption of foot rotation at heel strike and makes shock absorption more flexible and smoother, providing a rapid foot flat.
• Ease of inversion-eversion thanks to the PU link and the carbon composite blade split in the forefoot.
• The design of the different components allows the patients to feel a great lateral and antero-posterior stability.
Lighter cosmetic shell : 25 % lighter
Cosmetic shell weight (size 25) : 198g
→ 1K172 / 1K178 : 107 mm
→ 1K202 / 1K203-P6 : 134 mm
→ 1K207-032 : 134 mm
→ 1K207-045 : 147 mm
→ 1K207-060 : 162 mm
→ 1K207-075 : 177 mm
Example of product Nr for a DynaStar foot, module 3, left side, size 25 : 1A500-3G25
Approximative foot weight, size 25, cosmetic excluded : 345 g