EASY ASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENTS FOR THE TECHNICIAN, A BETTER FITTED ORTHOSIS FOR THE PATIENT.
Knee joint for carbon, or aluminum, or steel orthosis.
- Stainless steel joint
- The medial joint is fitted with two housings that can be angled at ± 12°
- The orthosis can be matched accurately to the knee shape
- Accomodates left and right sides (less inventory)
- The removable housings ensure an easy disassembly.
- The two joints are fitted with a trigger Swiss (Hoffa) lock that can be used with a hoop for handling with just one hand and for fixing an assist strap.
- The hoop is pinched with a screw
- This system ensures easy fixing and removal of the hoop without welding.
- The lock engagement is factory set, but its play can always be adjusted with the stop screw
- At trial fitting the side screws allow for plumb lines adjustment in the sagittal plane