- Stainless steel lock knee joints.
- Those joints are fitted with trigger locks that can be used with a hoop and then become "Hoffa locks" for one-hand handling. In that case, fastening an assist strap is necessary.
- Hoop fastening in the triggers is made by screwing and gluing.
- The system ensures easy hoop assembly and disassembly, without welding.
- The stop screw allows to adjust the lock play.
- To be used with carbon, steel, or aluminium uprights, to fix with XC062 adhesive.
Two hoop sizes available :
Ø 4 mm hoop + stop : 2X114
Ø 5 mm hoop + stop + adaptators : 2X117
Associated products :
Condyle pad (2X16)
Attachment for pads and support, large and small (2X01, 2X02)
Attechment of patela pad to 2K joints (2X101)