- Instructions for use
- The Reinforced Aflex ankle joints are recommended for manufacturing walking AFOs.
- Prevent plantar flexion of the dropped or spastic foot.
- Limit varus and valgus motions.
- Put up light resistance to dorsiflexion motions.
- Excellent resistance to torsion and traction thanks to a Kevlar® reinforcement.
- Long-lasting, tested in hard conditions.
Kit including :
A - 2 joints with built-in nuts
B - 4 stainless steel screws
C - 1 nut retaining tool for tightening
D - 2 posterior stops
E - 2 molding dummies with 4 nails
2C130 / 2C131/2C131-P - Flexible Ankle Joint AFLEX
AFLEX flexible ankle joint recommended for nighttime wear orthoses.
2C160/2C161 - Reinforced Joints AFLEX
The Reinforced Aflex ankle joints are recommended for manufacturing...
2C162/2C163 - Aflex Dorsi, reinforced and arched joint
The AFLEX Dorsi ankle joints joints are reinforced and curved. At...