- Instructions for use
- Curved and reinforced ankle joints.
- At rest, the orthosis puts itself in slight dorsiflexion.
- During swing phase, the joints' natural elasticity forces dorsilexion and liberates more space for dropped foot step completion.
- Reinforced by a Kevlar® fiber braid.
- Long-lasting, tested in hard conditions.
- NEW: In order to get the best solution for your patients, discover our 2 new hardnesses of 70 ShA and 80ShA!
(The first one of 90 ShA is still available)
Kit including :
A - 2 joints with built-in nuts
B - 4 stainless steel screws
C - 1 nut retaining tool for tightening
D - 2 posterior stops
E - 2 molding dummies with 4 nails
2C130 / 2C131/2C131-P - Flexible Ankle Joint AFLEX
AFLEX flexible ankle joint recommended for nighttime wear orthoses.
2C160/2C161 - Reinforced Joints AFLEX
The Reinforced Aflex ankle joints are recommended for manufacturing...
2C162/2C163 - Aflex Dorsi, reinforced and arched joint
The AFLEX Dorsi ankle joints joints are reinforced and curved. At...