- Instructions for use
- Related Products / Ranges
- 34 mm Ø Pylon with Female Pyramid Connector - P6 standard (125 Kg)
- Aluminium Tube - 290 mm Length
- Aluminium Tube - 34 mm Ø - 420 mm Length - P6 Standard (125 kg)
- Aluminium Tube Clamp Adapter - Rated 125 kg
- DYNA C
- Extension Stops for HybridKnee
- Programming Unit for 1P300, 1P340 and 1P360
- PU One-Part Cosmetic Cover
- Spare Lithium Battery
- Three-prong lamination connector
- Trans-femoral Rotator
ADJUSTMENTS & TECHNICAL POINTS
• Adjustment of dampering at the end of extension
• Adjustment of the force and of the duration of active safety
• Adjustment of swing phase with an electronic unit
Heel strike :
The MRS system activates the rotative hydraulic unit by increasing the resistance thus progressively preventing knee flexion (adjustable).
Stance phase :
Resistance to flexion is adjusted during stance phase to enable the patient to walk down the stairs and slopes with alternate
End of stance phase :
The MRS system releases the rotative hydraulic unit to provide a smooth transition into swing phase.
Swing phase :
Walking pace measurement and automatic adjustment of valve opening thanks to microprocessor calculations livetime.
1P380 / 1P380-KD - ALLUX knee
First polycentric microprocessor stance and swing phase controlled...
1P300 - Single Axis Intelligent Knee
Electronic and dynamic control of swing phase, Single axis knee, Control...
1P340 - Polycentric Intelligent Knee
Electronic and dynamic control of swing phase, 4-axis knee, Stability...
1P301 - Programming Unit for 1P300, 1P340 and 1P360
Programming unit for Single Axis Knee Proteor, for Polycentric Knee...