- Progressive energy return
- Progressive and smooth completion step
• Dyna C foot is made of composite materials. It meets the needs of the patient with a dynamic gait by ensuring an efficient return of the energy stored. The possible warping of the composite materials and the C-shaped design of the foot provide flexibility at heel strike and a progressive completion of the step. The gait is smooth, which involves less fatigue for the patient in his everyday life.
• Lateral stability due to the large bearing surface at the fore-foot : 48 mm width close to that of a sound foot.
• Dynamic effect increased by the long plantar keel. The effective foot length of the Dyna C foot amounts to 80% of its total length, versus 83% for a sound foot.
• The split plantar keel provides inversion/ eversion that accommodates uneven grounds more easily.
• Lighter cosmetic shell : 25 % lighter
Cosmetic shell weight (size 25) : 198g
→ European 4-Hole Pattern 1K172 / 1K178 : 121 mm
Example of product Nr for a Dyna C foot, module 3, right side, size 25 : 1A400-3D25
Approximate foot weight, size 25 (cosmetic shell not included) : 420 g
1A400 - DYNA C
Progressive energy return, Dynamism, Progressive and smooth completion...
1A111 - S.A.C.H Foot : Aesthetic Foot for Men, Big...
Heel height : 10 mm
1A200 - GERY
Our GERY foot has been especially developed for geriatric or arteritic...
1A500 - DynaStar
Energy return, Great walking comfort provided by a PU link between...